Tuesday, July 13, 2004

101 things...

Everyone's blog seems to have a 101 things about me post. I'll do mine in stages. Here are a few:

1. Blue eyes, born with blond hair.
2. Blond hair turned to Brown when I was 13ish.
3. I bite my fingernails, and they still grow long and purty.
4. I like saying purty.
5. Grew up in Jackson, Mississippi.
6. At my kindergarten graduation, they put the microphone in front of me and asked what I wanted to be when I grew up, I said, "The Boss, like my Mommy."
7. I'm not the Boss...yet.
8. My favorite color is Blue.
9. I'm a Virgo.
10. I love looking at Cranes (the birds) and love Louisiana just for the fact that they're everywhere here.
11. I wish I lived in Virginia or somewhere over that way.
12. I prefer cold weather to hot.
13. I have clinical depression.
14. I get angry when people think that just thinking positive thoughts will 'cure' my depression.
15. I used to go bass fishing with my dad every Sunday morning on his boat. I once caught a 5 and 1/2 lb catfish and it was my proudest moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home