Wednesday, August 18, 2004

HumpDay

I'm really sorry that I'm just posting such crap for you to read. I'm probably losing all (both) of my readers. DH already quit getting into the habit of reading this daily, maybe now I can talk about him.

He's in training for his new job (selling insurance) and was out until 11:30pm with another agent at an appointment selling to a lonely old woman. On the other side of town. Since we share a car, I had to go pick him up at a designated meeting point from the other agent. I was too tired to be upset, but I was upset. He didn't have to go on that last appointment, he doesn't even have his license to sell yet, and he called at 9pm saying he was finished with one appt and on his way to another...if you're a wife and your husband calls you and says that someone actually wants insurance agents over at her house to sell her something at 9pm in Baton Rouge - town of serial killers...and the other insurance agent is a very gorgeous blond lady who just loves that english accent...what would you think?

Of course I know my DH and he's not the scuzzy male species that other men are...but it's still frustrating when those thoughts cross your mind. Anyway, we got to bed after midnight and I set the alarm clock for PM instead of AM so we were late this morning, and I've had four panic attacks this week. Plus a migraine today. And a bloody nose. Money-related stress just isn't fun, is it? I'm learning new and creative recipes with a $.30 bag of pasta though.

My alma mater sent me a card saying they received my resume and are going to review resumes and call who they're interested in. I really want that job. I really want any job NOT in Louisiana. I've got to get out of here.