Thursday, January 19, 2006

Toby 6 weeks

Updates on us - My PPD got much worse, saw the psych again, she kept saying it was severe and that I'm just sensitive to hormones and put me on an anti-psychotic drug at night (low dose). I think it is helping lots, as my horrible episodes are actually more of episodes rather than days and weeks, meaning I actually have some good moments in between. Phew! Mum in law and Sis in law came to visit, and I wish they'd never left. I think Toby misses his grandmother Sue cuddling him and chatting to him, and Aunty Linda trying to make a deal with him not to cry.







On the church's nursery changing table after the christening service. He was a good boy during the christening once we got the pacifier to him.


The fellas together.


"My Mummy likes to have a good night's sleep but I'm the Boss around here"

I love this picture of him with Aunty Linda in the morning.