Monday, June 28, 2004

The plane I never got to ride.

Concorde aircraft opens to visitors

Am I an aviation nerd b/c I'm fascinated with air travel, airplanes, airlines and airports? I even love the television shows, Airport and Airline, although it's more interesting when it's in one of the UK airports rather than LAX. Seems fitting I almost got to work with a working airline. It's a shame they never flew, but I loved my office view of the landing strip at the Baton Rouge airport.

I don't understand why they're retiring these planes rather than just suspending the flights until the industry picks back up, but to be able to visit one of these would be almost as exciting as seeing Wrigley Field, Camden Yards, or the Baseball Hall of Fame for me.

Does this make me a planespotter?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home