Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Date Night

Hubby and I had a date night yesterday. It was fantastic and reminded me that we should do things like that more often. Going home straight after work and doing nothing makes us very hum-drum and lethargic. He took me out to eat at Chili's, where I had the Wings over Buffalo Chicken Salad, and now I'm addicted to this salad. It was heavenly delicious. Boneless chicken with buffalo sauce on top of a blue cheese and ranch dressing salad, yum! I don't think I'll ever have a hamburger from Chili's again.

Afterwards we raced over to the cinema to watch the third Harry Potter movie which was excellent. The time passed so quickly that by the time the movie ended, I thought it was just getting into about halfway of the book. Now I'm re-Potter obsessed.

One problem with the movie was that while I was walking towards the restrooms before we entered the actual theatre, a man was walking in front of me and he had the strongest, worst Body Odor I have smelled since I lived in England (sometimes public transport makes people sweaty, is all I can say). I made a mental note not to sit behind this man. Later when DH and I sat ourselves in the theatre I didn't notice the man but could smell that awful stench - and there he was - EIGHT rows below me. I made us move to the very top of the theatre to the general teenage make-out rows for the duration of the movie. I believe that people need to pass a sniff test before they can enter the cinema. If they fail, then we'll turn a water hose on them with a little soap and let them air dry until the next movie. Sounds good to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home