Saturday, June 12, 2004

Maxi the Golden

I thought I would share with y'all the reason that Pete and I love housesitting so much. Here is our hostess, Maxi, the Golden Retriever who makes sure that we will never be bored, lonely, or sad.




Sorry my posts haven't been daily lately, but I've been battling a stomach virus and dehydration due to said virus. Apparently when I poop water, I need to drink more water. Who knew!?!? The best part of it was when I went to the doctor, he ordered me NOT to go to work. Wonderful. I didn't want to go anyway, but it's nice to have that doc's excuse in your pocket to show the boss who rolls her eyes and says "Haven't you had this since SUNDAY? I haven't heard of anyone having it that long."

Maybe I should poop in her toilet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home