Wednesday, May 26, 2004

And another thing

Was watching Dave Chappelle's show last night with hubby. They had a skit that emulates a commercial for a sleeping pill. It was a black couple and the man complained of sleep, the wife brought out a bottle that said "Ribs" and the man ate the "Ribs" and promptly went to sleep. Hubby and I laughed b/c ribs do that to us too. We love ribs, especially hubby, my dad is the bbq king. It was hilarious.

Chapelle talks about it and says, "I wonder what it would've been if it were white people, turkey?"

Come on Dave, white people eat ribs too. You're funny but you grate on my nerves sometimes. Do yankee white people not eat ribs? Is that what I'm missing? We eat greens and cornbread too. Is it just a louisiana thing?

It was funny, but dayum. Don't get on my nerves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home