Friday, May 21, 2004

Puzzledonkey spots

I'm seeing spots, and they're all donkey shaped. Stuck on 1.19. Seemed to breeze on up to it, with a few hairs pulled out naturally. Why do I put myself in this pain? It's such a short livelihood of amusement when I get one right, b/c there's another puzzle, unsolvable and staring right back at me. But I just. can't. stop.

Our family was picked to do the Nielsen Ratings this week. We have to pencil in everytime the tv is on and what show it is showing. It's such hard work I don't think any of us will actually watch tv this week. That'll show them. An easy $2.00 made. Mwhahahahaha.

Tomorrow is my only day to sleep in but I have to wake up at 6am to feed and walk the dogs b/c others are either working or playing golf. They eat a special kind of prepared food (all raw meat and bones) that takes time to prepare, and they have to be walked one at a time or they'll never get their business done. Everytime I go outside with them I come back in covered in mosquito bites. I hate louisiana summers. I spend late February to November covering myself in Benedryl itch cream that doesn't really work. It's just a matter of time before I get West Nile. Just wait.

The last Alpha course meeting is Sunday. It's the end to an exhausting chapter of disorganized ministry. I'm not looking forward to it, because I have to plan the follow-up with no help or support from other ministry leaders. Not looking forward to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home