Friday, May 21, 2004

I love Slush

Today is an ode to Slush day. My friend Heather, who shared many Papa Johns pizzas and bottles of jack daniels with me in college, is the funniest and wittiest person on earth. Seriously. I love her humor. It's also cool that she doesn't mind the nickname I gave her. Slush. Sorta like Lush and Slut but...both. It fits her so well. Not that she's a slut, but give her the opportunity and I'd bet she'd break some skinny b's hearts.

I just love her. Always there to brighten my day with a rant about someone or advice such as, "If you get married, make sure Pete's best man will sleep with me." and "Don't have kids, when will you ever have time for sex?" and "Don't diet, just wait until we're rich and can afford surgery."

Love. Her.

I especially love her blog today, ranting about drivers. Too true. She's my wingman. Slush, this Bud's for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home