Thursday, July 01, 2004

Dull

That's me, dull as ever. Not having the best week at all. My depression has kicked back in full force. I think it may have to do with either becoming immune to the happy pills or missing a few days by accident when I lost the bottle. Folks it's not about mind control or just not smiling enough or thinking positive thoughts, it's about a chemical imbalance, and that's all I want to say about it.

DH and I are housesitting again, and hopefully we'll get to meet up with a dear college friend on Monday in New Orleans. I haven't seen many of my friends since we graduated college, 3 years ago. I miss them, and I miss being surrounded by my best girlfriends at all times. I still have my best friend, DH, but I still get girlfriend lonely. I've got to get some balls and apply for jobs in Virginia. If DH isn't going to take his insurance exam in order to work his job here, then I have no excuse not to look for something better in a better state.

Or in England. God I miss England. I would just hate to be living there now as big as I am. I'd be an elephant in the gazelle exhibit at the zoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home