Tuesday, July 06, 2004

New Orleans = Sweat

DH and I spent yesterday in New Orleans with a college friend of mine who was visiting from Michigan. We drank, ate, drank, drank, ate, drank , drank and ate. DH was the designated driver this time, so I finally got to let loose. It was fun, but I'm feeling the effects today.

It was also too frickin' hot to be outside. One reason we drank and ate so much was so we could be inside in the air conditioning. We were so sweaty, once we got into an air-conditioned building I just wanted to strip and jump into their freezer. Couldn't though, some rules about no nudity and kids possibly going blind from seeing me do that and such. So I just suffered with everyone else.

Hungover at work today. I can't wait to go home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home