Sunday, February 01, 2004

What's in a non-copyrighted name?

Well, it turns out that someone wrote a book called the prozac diaries so I shouldn't use that title before I get sued... a friend wouldn't let me use "Fat Brat Diaries", so I'm stuck with Ash Brat diaries... what would be better? Anyone? The Prozac Files? Dieting on Prozac? License to be Fat? I need ideas.

Diet is okay I suppose. The weekend is hard, and cooking for husband and I is hard. I realized when I tasted the fish last night that I had already eaten my portion (2 oz) just when I tasted it... oops. Plus hubby gets twice as much as I do which doesn't help.

I realized that some people give themselves rewards when they reach certain goals. What reward could I give myself? All I can think of would be food that I can't have. A donut when I've lost 35 lbs? A milkshake when I've lost 50lbs? Wait, I'll never get to losing 50lbs so forget that one.

Ok... is it wrong to reward myself with a donut?

How about a donut when I've lost 25lbs, a bowl of ice cream when I've lost 35 lbs and a digital camera (that I've been wanting and "saving for" for the past two years) when I've lost 50. Is that good? Sheesh I've never succeeded at these types of things before, so not sure what to do. Any suggestions?