Friday, January 30, 2004

Let me eat cake (or cookies)

Had to attend a meeting at an uppity federal building today, a meeting that ran through two of my meal times and provided lunch...

where they had cookies.

I did well though, ate the salad, my 2 oz of protein and a little pasta (hey it's allowed sometimes!), and was proud I had water to drink than over-sugary drinks...

I figured I didn't need a cookie, I did fine without it, it was probably gross anyhow, and I bet they didn't have chocolate chip.

They had chocolate chip.

So I ate one, big deal? I can be allowed a cookie dammit!

But then I saw that they had peanut butter cookies too...

Sigh.

By the way, Slush wrote me to say that she's delighted to be a star in my blog. Also that she may have mono right now, but it'll be worth it, if it means she can lose 60 lbs without working too hard.

How do I get mono?