Thursday, July 15, 2004

101 Things continued...
16. I love to cook although the mess needing to be cleaned turns me off of doing it.
17. Yes I'm that lazy
18. I have an OCD problem of when riding in a car down a road, I'll have to blink my eyes in between telephone poles or driveways.
19. I realize that's weird. I'm getting much better though.
20. My most difficult class in college, and the class that I use the most in daily life - was "History, Theory and Practice of Rhetorical Criticism"
21. I love chocolate with: mint, peanut butter, cherries.
22. I learned to read when I was three years old, and the first things I read were the Sunday Comics.
23. I've always wanted to be a writer, first a journalist/columnist like Lewis Grizzard, now I just want to write anything.
24. Baseball is my first love. Atlanta Braves - Dale Murphy
25. I type 96 Words a Minute

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home