Thursday, July 29, 2004

Depressed

Not in the best of moods today. DH thinks I'm boring, we have nothing to talk about, we have no friends in BR and we don't go out. Told DH to get a job, which will lead to friends, and money to go out, and perhaps he'll find someone a little more interesting to talk to.

Boss still making me feel incompetent. Two ladies in the office told me if I'm looking elsewhere, to use them as references instead of boss. I told them about the Virginia plans, and now I'm kicking myself b/c I let the cat out of the bag. This is the most gossiping office there is. I'm sure word will get back to boss, who knows. Sigh.

In the meantime, I finished all the week's projects yesterday, much to my incompetent self's surprise. Boss is still frowning at me, and you could've cut the tension with a knife when I walked into the building this morning, five minutes late, the exact same time as boss walked in. We had to take an elevator up. Seven floors in a slow elevator. It was pure hell.

This is a far cry from Boss's mood on Friday when she called me an Angel. Hmmph. I'd like to go back to Angel mode, please.

DH and I had a planning meeting last night w/a man from church about planning the next Alpha Course. I told the priest that I would love to be in charge of it this fall, since DH and I are the ones who have the most Alpha experience and brought it to the church...he instead told another guy to be in charge but to consult with me. Guy last night said he did NOT want to be in charge and trusts with all his confidence in decisions I would make. Seems that Priest is the one w/the problem. I heard a rumor he's uncomfortable with women in charge of things. Maybe it'll be a good thing I go to Virginia. So far they've put me in charge of, then gradually completely pushed me off of - producing their website, Alpha, A/V for Contemp. Service... what's next?

What's next is me scheduling a doctor's appointment for a better happy pill. This ain't cuttin' it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home