Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Hating my job

I love to make lists. So here's one for today. In my own complete nonsensical way.

1. Sunburn still hurting.
2. Boss looked at me before signing my leave slip (I was out 8-10am monday b/c feeling bad from sun poisoning) and said, "Sun poisoning?" like, "did you really just make that up?"
3. Bitch.
4. She's been late, like 3 months late, in returning some payroll forms back to me.
5. Bitch.
6. She tried to make me feel incompetent again by bringing up the posting letters on Friday deal. I told her she didn't say Saturday, she told me she said she wanted to take 'em home and mail them. Fair enough, I messed up. Why are you continuing to make me feel bad over something I can't change and wish I could?.
7. Bitch.
8. I would love to tell her just how she made me feel, once I'm telling her I got a job in Virginia.
9. Bitch.
10. My sunburn also itches.
11. Unburnt Bitch.
12. She doesn't share her coffee either.
13. Caffeine hoarding Bitch.
14. I'm afraid to approach her about Florida again.
15. Non-vacationing Bitch.