Friday, November 05, 2004

Remember Me?

Just a quick update:

  • Mourning that whole President debacle. "America has spoken" - My ASS America has spoken! Excuse me, but when 48% or 5.5 billion people DON'T want you, it does NOT mean that the entire country has spoken and want you in office. At least now is the first time you were elected...presidency stealer.
  • Job growth on the rise - again... My ASS!
  • Where's my damn job, people? The one that pays enough for me to live off of without staying with my parents? The one that actually requires the $80,000 degree that I have...where the firetruck is it?!?!??
  • Virginia job - Nothing
  • Husband's job search (oh, btw he quit his job to save his life, it was making him suicidal) - Nothing
  • Current job - Boss is still a major bitch and trying her damndest for making me feel guilty for going to the doctor, and going to therapy where I spent an hour talking about HER. Also today she basically told me that I am useless, worthless, a horrible secretary, and I bet if she could, she'd fire me.
  • It's b/c I can't focus, and I'm not paying enough attention to detail. THAT's b/c my doctors won't gimme the ADD drugs I need, they're waiting to see if that's just b/c of my depression.
  • DH is on Zoloft now for depression, let's hope it helps.
  • Going on a women's church retreat this weekend, hopefully that will help me.
  • DH is on Cursillo which is a MAJOR church retreat and hopefully will spiritually uplift him.
  • Decided to sell truck and buy two used cars, changed mind after hearing that the lowest financing apr rate I can get is 32% WITH a co-signer.
  • What do you tell a friend who is dating a married man?