Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Welcome to the Crazy House...

Not sure what the update on DH is at the moment, but as of this morning he was feeling better and planning to meet our priest (Father Victor the Vicar) to discuss it some more. They already met and spoke last night, and we also had an outpouring of love and support from our entire church family. They really are a family and as someone said to me yesterday, they have adopted Pete and I as their own young adult children. Just having them around is an answer to my prayers.

The snoopy boil is still there, itchy and hurting, but DH says that it is looking less black in the center. Someone just told me to put warm compresses on it to get the staph out of it, why didn't the Family Ties Dad Doc tell me that? It's smaller and feeling a tad better so there's progress.

No call from Radford. I'm taking this as a no. And when I call them tomorrow to hear the "no" audibly, I'll send a professional letter just asking why not. I need to know these things so I can search for the perfect job. HR people just don't understand this and give you no feedback.

I learned something new today - even if the lack of a gallbladder makes your digestive system a straight chute down and out, the right antibiotic will slow it down. First time in 2 years I didn't have a "Reading Room" moment for a day. I'm ok now, a cup of coffee and it's sorted.
Have a good 'un!