Tuesday, October 19, 2004

What's been going on

  • Blood results back, no diabetes, yes to hypoglycemia (knew that already), iffy on the thyroid and we're doing more tests.
  • Also probably a bladder infection, but if that's the case then it's already taken care of because:
  • Thought I had a cyst, turns out it is a boil, the gyno drained it yesterday and put me antibiotics.
  • My new gyno looks like the Dad off of Family Ties.
  • Ever wonder how it feels to have a celebrity examine your snoopy?
  • Have not heard from Radford. Called them today, they're out of office so I left a message, will call again tomorrow.
  • To mum-in-law, yes we both quit cigarettes for good. As for any other kind of stuff to smoke, we quit that a loooooooooooong time ago...except DH has lapses once or twice a year when we're at parties at a parents' friend's house (much to my dismay).
  • DH had a breakdown yesterday, the last straw was pulled at his job.
  • My doc says DH is depressed and needs meds and therapy to help him through this rough patch. DH won't listen to it and will not see anyone, and doesn't believe in meds.
  • He also has decided to not believe in God anymore.
  • So I know have a depressed, atheist and moody DH on my hands, and a possible huge job rejection to deal with, some sort of thyroid disease, a nasty boiling boil on my woman region, something that makes me pee every ten minutes, and a week of migraines that I cannot get rid of.
  • Yay me!