Saturday, October 09, 2004

Edit to yesterday's post

Blah blah blah. Just changing a bit to the original post. Just insert a lot of venting here from a frustrated person at being sick, poor, and not having support.

Healthwise, I feel worse today, and DH is the one out of bed and going to work. Can't get him to be a little more open to a second part-time job, especially in the restaurant business, no matter how much of a shoe-in that job would be - but he's out working his normal job today and I'm going to stay in bed whining and moaning and taking my TheraFlu (LemSip to the brits).

Had a discussion w/DH yesterday and it seems apparent that he understands less of clinical depression than what he let on earlier. That frustrates me even more. Bought him a book recommended by a therapist friend who says all her patients' families should read it, and he barely touched it. I guess that's all I'll get for now. And as far as the upcoming bloodwork goes, DH thinks it's ridiculously not needed. I hope that when I get the results, he's right, b/c I really don't want diabetes to be honest. But I would like to know why my body is peeing 8 times a night, and I'm falling asleep at work among other things.

Back to bed. Goodnight y'all.