Saturday, September 11, 2004

Wahhhhhhh!

I haven't worried much about Hurricane Ivan b/c it didn't look like he would hit louisiana, nor the part of florida (panhandle) where DH, his family, a few friends and I have rented a house for the last two weeks of this month. A nice vacation with family that I haven't seen in a year to two years and a friend that I haven't seen in 3 and 1/2 years, and at the perfect time of my life to take a vacation, right when I'm going crazy.

Checked out Ivan's path today and he's headed straight for the area where we've rented the house. Right for the stinkin' emerald coast where we're supposed to be in exactly a week.

Why can't he be a good little hurricane and hit Louisiana instead? We're used to it, we took two hurricanes in a month two years ago. Why not come hit us instead huh? We don't have the nice tourists wanting to come here and spend money, it won't ruin anybody's vacation. The French Quarter is a bit stinky anyway, especially in this muggy heat, why not have Ivan pour some nice rain on top of it and we'll just add some soap? Why go to Destin huh?!?!? Get out of my vacation's way Ivan! Grrrr!