Thursday, September 02, 2004

I love making lists

  • I have a psych initial eval appointment, with a church friend's therapist. We're housesitting her house (with Maxi the Golden Retriever) for a week, and I'm taking her therapy slot next week on my birthday. They're not "in-network" so I have to meet a huge deductible before my insurance company covers it.
  • It's such a relief to finally have an appointment.
  • The Vicar/Priest guy called yesterday and approved my dream list of literature and course materials I asked for in order to start another Alpha course at my church.
  • I'm really in charge of the Alpha course this time and it scares me.
  • One of my co-workers is retiring today after 36 years working for the state. We spent most of yesterday cutting out colored smiley faces and putting them all over our Division and making a scrapbook for her.
  • We wouldn't have been able to do that if boss weren't away.
  • Monday is Labor Day which means I don't work! YAY!!!
  • I can't believe my nickname used to be Smiley. I have to be reminded to smile now.
  • DH sold two policies yesterday, one will definitely go through and he'll make equivalent to what I make in a day and a half, and the other may take 6-8 weeks to go through. He worked on his own though, his confidence is soaring and his mum will be beaming when she notices this when she sees him in a few weeks.
  • I can't wait to see mum-in-law, bro-in-law and company in a few weeks.
  • Believe it or not I love my in-laws, and they support my british chocolate habit.
  • I took a picture of a raccoon who was visiting me last night for sis-in-law. I think she'll name him Rocky.
  • I cried/bawled last night when watching that makeover my family reality show with the family from Trading Spouses. I love Mela.
  • 26th Birthday in 6 days!