Tuesday, October 05, 2004

BlahDays

The In-law/Friends holiday is over, and it's back to work for DH and I. DH has a new found drive to make money at his job (v.g. thing since he's commission paid), and I've found a little more drive to work at getting the heck outta this place. I'm not that inspired though. 25 rejection letters kinda does that to you.

Also, my three week old sore throat is now accompanied with a nasty phlegm producing cough, and the sore throat has spread to DH. Boss would make my life hell if I took more time off work, so I hope it doesn't get worse than this. Had an at-home blood sugar test to see if my diabetes fear is correct, and it came out normal...but it was so faulty in the beginning, I dunno if I trust that machine. Of course I'd like the blood to be normal, but it'd be nice to have an explanation for all the symptoms I've been having - and a way to make them go away. Falling asleep at work and peeing 6 times a night aren't on my list of fun.

I uploaded the photos from the trip to snapfish instead of ifoto, and just realized why I should've done ifoto. So y'all could see them. Anyway, let's give it a go and see if this works...

It doesn't work, have to upload to ifoto instead. Darn.

Anyhow, I'll do the pictures later.

Oh, we made an exciting new purchase, one of those comfy squishy toilet seats for the bathroom since somehow we broke the ceramic one. It's fantastic! I don't know why more people don't have these! Instead of sitting on a cold hard surface, your tushy gets a nice soft, warm cushion while you ponder the meaning of life in the reading room. At first I was skeptical, b/c the only squishy toilet seat I've known of was at my grandparents' house and I was afraid it'd remind me of being there too much. It's too fantastic though, I recommend everyone to go out and get themselves one. It's cheaper, not cold, not hard, and your butt will thank you.

Right, Imma go fix the pictures, and you go get yourselves a better toilet seat.