Friday, November 25, 2005

Still Cooking

The baby is still in the oven, but letting me know most of the time that he has no room in there by pushing and kicking and trying his best to squeeze out of my bellybutton or ribs if he could. I told him to wait until Daddy comes home, we'll see.

Speaking of Daddy, DH got his visa! Now it is just a race of time to see what happens next - Toby's arrival or DH getting back in the country. His plane ticket is for Wed the 30, but that's the day my doctors think we'll be having little Toby, depending on my appts Tuesday afternoon. He's off in England spending some time w/his mates and family, which is good for him - but I sure hope he gets back in time!

We had a simple Thanksgiving, didn't go overboard with food and ate in the garage watching football on the tv in there, since our kitchen is being fixed at the moment. We were allowed to go in and use it, but there is dust and insulation everywhere, so we didn't spend a lot of time in there. The workers come back Monday, so far they've repaired part of the roof bit, taken down the entire ceiling, put half of the ceiling board back up, and once they finish that it is time to take down the walls, replace the insulation and put them back up... then I think we can have our kitchen back. Let's see... this is... 3 months after Katrina. All I can say is - don't ever use State Farm insurance.