Sunday, April 16, 2006

Postpartum Depression - The NeverEnding Story

Yeah, so I still have it. Bad. So bad that I've been too ashamed to tell anybody, but I have visible scars now on my arm and legs so I can't hide it anymore.

Not sure how to break into this. So... yes, I'm a crazy woman. And it kills me, KILLS me that someday Toby might know that his mummy is crazy, certifiably crazy. That thought alone just makes me worse and me crazier - I just can't win.

And I hate to do a to be continued, but it is late and since Toby is asleep I better go to sleep too. I'll come back and finish this tomorrow hopefully if I have time - here's the summary - I have relapsed pretty bad and started cutting myself, DH is hardly home b/c of working in New Orleans so I have to suck it up and make sure Toby is taken care of and it just beats me up more - BUT I start to see a new therapist (who I know from church retreats) on Wednesday and plan to go visit my relatives in Mississippi this weekend which usually makes me happy.

Goodnight and I'll fill you in on the miserable details later. OH, by the way we're not sick anymore - well not physically, just my mental illness!