Monday, February 19, 2007

Why do intelligent men do DUMB things?

I know that his loved ones read this sometimes, so I try not to bring it here... but I have to do today. I just HAVE to. I need to rant about my husband's SUPER IDIOTIC LAME-BRAINED DUMBASS thing he did

- He's off work today, so last night he said he was going to have a drink, I reminded him that he was going to be getting up with Toby AND he had errands to do today, lots of them, including taking Toby to the doctor b/c the poor baby is sick with a chest cold or something awful, lots of coughing, chest congestion, crying but in a very strained voice

- He said he would be all right and he'd only have a couple of beers... so I went to bed at 9pm since I get up at 5am for work...

- What time did he come to bed reeking, just REEKING of whiskey? 4am

- That's right FOUR AM, I said, "How will you survive on 2 hours of sleep?" "Two hours?" "Um yeah, Toby gets up at 6".."I'll survive" and he turns over snoring loudly

- So I'm freaking here at work, scared that he won't wake up when Toby cries (whose voice is already strained), AND super PISSED at him for doing such a STUPID FRICKIN' FRACKIN' IDIOTIC DUMBASSED THING

- And he has to drive Toby to the dr, so he can't still be drunk...

Can I kill him? Can I JUST KILL him?!?!? URGH!

Why? Why do men do that? They can go months being intelligent, logical, rational beings, very loving and caring, winning the Dearest Husband award... and in just a matter of hours can fall down to dumbest human on earth... why do they do that? How do they do that? Is it a glitch in the Y chromosome? We need to figure that out and fix it, folks. Because it's making us wives and mothers go bald. And we're not that pretty bald. So for the sake of this earth being filled with pretty women, we need to fix the glitchy Y chromosome.

Toby, by the way is still the cutest, happiest baby out there - even while being fussy (fussy for him at least) and running fever, sore throat, hurting ears, and a cough that breaks his mother's heart. I wanted to stay home today with him, but I can't use any of my leave from work so that I can go to the UK for two weeks. So I have to depend on my husband, the FW acting that he is at the moment. Which doesn't make Mummy happy. At. All.

Anyway, hopefully by the time I'm home from work, things will be okay again... they better be! Check Toby's blog for new pics.