Friday, February 27, 2004

I'm not so sure I have all the right goals in mind when thinking about this diet...

After seeing so many ways to flaunt your nekkid (I realize it's spelled naked but down south it's nekkid) body in New Orleans, I've found new goals.

* I want to be able to wear just a bra, panties, a slip, and a wedding veil to the next Mardi Gras, if I wanted to.

*If I felt the need, I want to be able to walk around flaunting my painted chest without making the public gag.

*I want to be purty (southern for pretty) for those floats. Fat and ugly people just don't get beads or the good stuff. Whatever I catch seems to be thrown to somebody else and lands on me once it has ricocheted off of someone else's hand.

*I want a new body by next Mardi Gras so DH (hubby's new nickname) won't gawk so much at the skinny topless ladies, since he'll have one on his arm.

I think that about does it, Mardi Gras was an entire step in the right direction for my new diet.... except I need to find a new cure to a hangover that doesn't include greasy burger.