Saturday, February 07, 2004

New Look

Well, I can't change my own look physically, or cover it with pretty clothes, but I can change my blog look. What do you think? I altered someone else's template (there's credit in the source code) for my hubby's blog but he doesn't like the colors (colours - he's a brit). So I'm using it myself. Like this one worse? Better? Anyone? Anyone?

Speaking of new looks... I think Monday will be a clean slate for me. This past week has been an awful awful pathetic attempt at dieting. We discovered a low carb wrap at Subway, m&m's got to me (i thought i could win a contest that ended last month), and although I haven't gained any weight, I doubt I've lost any... a big difference when coming off of a week where I lost 10 pounds.

Here's to an okay weekend, and a starving week ahead.