Saturday, May 01, 2004

Duckin' Frunk

It was one drink, seriously. They just put it in two glasses b/c they made so much.

Orange Crush at Chili's. Recommended. Highly. Orange sumpn, Rum sumpn, and vanilla ice cream and ice. I thought they forgot to put the Rum in. Hubby thought they forgot to put the orange juice in. After stumbling out of the bar and waking up this morning with the hangover from hell, I think hubby was right. Just maybe.

What happened to Saturday? Why? Why can't I have my weekend? Why do I have to go do something that makes me lose the day and have it end up Monday already? I hate Mondays!!!!

So, Rum is on my shit list now. I enjoyed it while it lasted. Those days of Malibu and Pineapple, and pina colada daquiris at the daquiri world drive thru on 2 for 1 Tuesdays. But dayum. I didn't ask for this headache. And I feel sorry for anyone who's gonna use the bathroom today. Thank God for Oust and moist butt wipes.

Seriously, it was just one drink. Not having a gall bladder sucks.