Monday, August 02, 2004

Dry Blogging

No earthly idea what to put today that would be remotely interesting. I managed to get into work a few minutes before boss did, so when she came around the corner to gloat and see that I'm not at my desk at 8am, I was there to smile right back at her with a chirpy "good mornin'!"

Her mood has been sour ever since.

Needin'ToGloatBitch.

I spent most of last night printing, signing and stuffing VA applications in envelopes for DH to mail out today. I've realized that a 6 page state application for 20 jobs is too much paper. So I might accidentally copy my application while copying some stuff for the boss today. Perhaps that can be the pay for all the overtime I've put in that boss didn't allow me to put on my time sheet.

"We just can't waste the taxpayers' money."

Bitch.


Also found this old template on my computer. Of course I didn't save the really good one that &$#$*%& blogger lost. I may have saved it somewhere else. Until then, you'll have to put up with this one. I might add pictures later, but I was getting sick of that stinky tart on the webpage anyway.

I've got to get a job in Virginia. Somebody will want to hire me...right? If they don't, will I be able to swallow my over-priced degree holding pride and wait tables instead? And lose the health insurance and paid leave benefits? Just to get out of Louisiana, move my husband to make him happier, and not work for the Bitch?

Damn right. Bring it on.