Sunday, January 30, 2005

Love and Marriage

I want to apologize for a couple of things:

1) Being incredibly boring. I've learned that happy=boring, and although I'd rather be happy and boring, it's not really helping my ambition of becoming a writer, is it? You'll just have to deal with it though, b/c our life together has finally reached that point where we've been trying to be since we met. A place of our own, by ourselves. It's happiness, plain and simple... minus that monthly PMDD (google it, I have it) and time when we can't afford our prescriptions.

2) Not updating as usual. We're on our own now, meaning we have to work...all the freaking time. I still love my job, and DH loves his, although we wake up, go to work, stay there for 12-13 hours, come home, go to bed...repeat. Every now and then we shower or cook, and right now cleaning is reserved for the weekend...only thanks to DH not wanting to live in squalor. Me? I don't mind. Until the mum and mom come to visit, that is.

I suppose that's it. Basically we're just too busy. We did have an entire weekend to be nice and talk to our friends and family, but to be honest we spent it lying around, cleaning, and lying around watching the snow outside. Tonight DH is out to Home Depot to get some things to fix our shower (the water pressure slams you into a wall) and sink (he touched a pipe and it broke, landlord says it's our fault, we pay) and to get a few groceries. I've been suffering from PMDD (again, google it!) and feeling down, so DH has stepped up to make sure we're taken care of.

Hopefully I can check in sooner than later, take care!