Monday, November 29, 2004

Quick Update

Since we're moving in two weeks (my start date of working at the job in Falls Church (DC), we're a bit busy and frazzled.

I might send DH to DC this weekend to look at rooms and apts b/c I've been the past four weekends and would like a break to stay at home before I leave permanently. He's nervous about it but I hope my old college roommate Tammie won't mind helping him.

Thanksgiving was all right, but I've been plagued with illness after illness, so I'm glad I had the extra two days off work to get over that.

We bought a star for sis in law to put on her christmas tree and I think it's gorgeous, but worried it might topple her tree over...Americans don't do small christmas tree stars Linda, sorry! It's very pretty though!

Must put in an order for more Solpadeine Plus and Migraleve. Mom and I have found that together, they kill migraines much better than our expensive precriptions. Also good for PMS cramps.

I'll try to update better tomorrow, time to leave work, goodnight!