Tuesday, February 08, 2005

I'm onto them

Max and Charlie, our two apartment felines, are trying to pull the wool over our eyes. There is nothing that these sweet little four-footed furballs could do wrong, especially if the humans were sleeping at the time.

Last night they managed to get into the garbage like the clever raccoons that we left behind in Baton Rouge. And woke me up this morning like innocent starving kitties who spent allllll night taking up half the bed. They let me know that they hadn't eaten in hours, their water bowl was dry, they didn't know who had made that mess on the kitchen floor or tried to put the bathmat in the litterbox. Must've been the neighbor's kitty.

Tonight I'm hiding the catnip.

Happy Mardi Gras y'all! Way too early this year, but nevertheless, Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! I'll add some Mardi Gras pics from last year later.