Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Bartlett for President

Off the diet topic, because frankly I don't know where else to put it...

My ideal President is Bartlett, with the rest of the staff from the West Wing, he can spell, he can read, the show's writers have him showing a brain... and he doesn't make stupid rash decisions. Then again, his assistant Leo seems to know more than he does, so how about him?

Why can't we just vote a fictional character in the White House instead? It'd be much better.

Unrelated:
Another email from Slush

RE: Depths of the twinkie factory

Ash, I sat next to skinny bitch in class today. She passed one and tried to blame it on me. Why bring the fat man down with blaming flatulence? Claim it like a man.

I let out a better one, turned to her and said "You have to actually eat to make 'em THIS good."

I'm trying a new diet, a liquid diet consisting of vodka and orange juice for breakfast, coffee with irish cream as a snack, and jack daniel's and coke for the rest of the day. By dinner I'm already asleep, no need to eat, and I feel too much like hell to get up for breakfast the next day. Bring it on.

Love you, I'm sending you some twinkies in the mail because all your talk of dieting has me scared. Don't do it, you're letting the skinny bitches win.

Slush