Tuesday, April 06, 2004

When will it be over?

Bankruptcy court was today. I thought we'd get everything sorted, I'd cry, and I'd have everything handled when it ended. Turns out all they wanted to do was have me repeat the things I said on paper (I'm poor and have nothing to give up) under oath. Oath under God. Where is the church/state separation here? It's federal court.

Nothing was accomplished except I lost a few years off my life stressing over today, and I got no closure. Haven't found out if I keep truck, computer (although I foudn out it's a good possibility I will lose the computer) or if it they will try to drag my husband into this. When will this nightmare end? I just want to know.

I also didn't realize how much stress can exhaust a person. I could sleep for a week now. I hate how afternoon naps give me such sinus headaches. Why? Why can't I enjoy the afternoon nap? Why?

Back to work and the world that ignores me tomorrow...