Monday, April 25, 2005

Newsflash

My head is aching so badly that I just may move my desk to the office kitchen and stick my head in the freezer.

Or take the two extra strength tylenol in my desk despite knowing it is only recommended to take the regular strength. Screw that shit, the people who recommend that stuff are MEN and MEN don't fucking give birth.

I'm so sick of people telling me to ask my doctor before I do anything. I have common sense, I can read, and I know when to stop neglecting my body of something before I have a horrible blood pressure raising meltdown. I fear that I just may strangle my OB as well just for spite, the first time I meet him/her.

And speaking of, I missed my ob appt today. I thought it was in the pm, it was in the am. Shit. So now I have to go see a nurse practitioner who has a name I can't pronounce or tell if it's a man or woman, and wait three more days to find out if this thing causing me so much pain is alive or at least will stay alive enough for people to buy me presents.

And for the record - although I loved country fried steak last week, now it is evil. So is corn, and mashed potatoes. And finally, I think I've gone off my horrible McDonald's craving (thank GOD!). Now it is ... well hell I don't even know. I'm hungry and know I need to eat, but NOTHING seems appetizing. I just sent DH half an hour out of his way to get me a certain place's chicken. (Chick-fil-a if you MUST know). We'll see if I haven't gone off it before he comes back.

I'm selling all my useless while pregnant crap on ebay. I'll let you know the listing once I do it. I'm hoping the listing will be clever enough for money-wasters to stop by.